Gonna be towing soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@smccollamjr , you're lucky on your trans temps. My 2006 denali XL was constantly going to 200 degrees just around town driving with probably only 100lbs of detailing gear in the back. So I bought a bigger cooler. I do not want my freshly rebuilt transmission to go south so im doing everything I can to keep it well maintained. That being said you guys are lucky with your trans temp staying manageable.
Mine was running at 200... which is just a hair over the regular operating temp simce i got it.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only concern are the big hills (mountains) in western PA...

OWNER/ADMIN

smccollamjr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The accommodation for weight distribution are on the receiver, not the hitch. If the writing is still on the hitch look there. It's on the right opposite the electrical connection. I tried to post a link to another article about it but it won't post.

smccollamjr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look for a thread titled "What Can I Tow" from August 2013 by enypde on this forum in Engine & Drivetrain section.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The accommodation for weight distribution are on the receiver, not the hitch. If the writing is still on the hitch look there. It's on the right opposite the electrical connection. I tried to post a link to another article about it but it won't post.
Oh i know i have the weight covered. The whole thread was because its lowered and Im towing.

OWNER/ADMIN

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member