GMC Yukon Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerseyjonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as everyone else has said you can spend a couple of hundred dollars on keys and leveling kits and tires or you can spend a couple grand on a thru and thru lift and put good size tires on it. it all depends on what kind of money you are looking to spend

msbailey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lug nuts on BBS wheels

What kind of lug nuts did you use when mounting the bbs wheels? I just got a set of BBS RD wheels and I have been told I have to use a flat washer style lug nut and not concentrical. The flat washer is hard to find in a 14mm x 1.5.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score

thegeneral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a Zone 6" lift put on a 2000 Yukon Xl

They say it retains the factory ride, I have to say they are pretty close.

I also installed a ranch hand legend Grille Guard, MT baja ATZ 35's and pro comp wheels.

I drove it down Highway 17 from Santa Cruz to the bay area and it felt very similar to stock (except for sitting 11" higher)

I would recommend Zone lifts to everybody...

One problem I have found is that the 35's are rubbing in the front, at the back side of the tire. (on the inner fender) I'm sure this is a problem with most 6" lifts and 35's, but figured I should throw it out there.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• yukon2photo.jpg
    yukon2photo.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 21
  • yukonphoto.jpg
    yukonphoto.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member