GM GPS Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I could use a little help here. After speaking with many sources I have run into a little problem. I have 3 GM part numbers for the GM navigation radios. The numbers are 25918632, 15201798, and 10396716. I know for a fact that 25918632 is used on 2007 (my model year) and 2011 (the model year for the vehicle I got the radio from). My dealer says they have it in stock. 15201798, which I have in my possession, does plug into the back of the radio as you would expect it, and I suspect it would work, but I'm not sure how well. And, 10396716 is something I'd have to order and know nothing about except that GM lists it as a GPS antenna. Will all of these work? What are the differences? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I'm actually in a very favorable situation on this one. The one currently in my possession came from a GM tech at my dealership who just happened to have the antenna in his tool cabinet. The deal is, if I end up using it I buy one to replace it. If I don't use it he gets it back and I buy another one. Either way, I'm buying one. The good news is that I likely don't have to buy a VSS harness. The same tech that had the antenna available believes the odds are in my favor that the VSS harness is already in my truck. If not, all we have to do is run a wire from a certain fuse box to the radio.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700