Giovanna Wheels, Spohn Arms, Full LED Clear 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to do it but have to part with some extras. These are off my 2010 Esky.

(1) Giovanna Dramuno 6 with Nitto NT420s 295/35/24 and TPMS installed - $2000

Wheels are black with machined face. Wheels and tires were bought new in late August and were on the truck for 3 months. I have pulled them off, cleaned them and applied a fresh coat of Wheel Wax. I would prefer not to ship. Pic of the wheel is below, and these are a concave wheel. They are located in outside of Detroit. If someone is interested in having then shipped, I will work with you.

(2) Spohn - Tubular Adjustable Panhard Bar in Red, GMSUV-07-104, $100 Shipped
http://www.spohn.net/shop/2007-2011...-Suburban-Tahoe-Yukon-Avalanche-Escalade.html

(3) Spohn - Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms in Red, GMSUV-07-205, $200 Shipped
http://www.spohn.net/shop/2007-2011...-Suburban-Tahoe-Yukon-Avalanche-Escalade.html

Both were on the truck for about 3 months. There look brand new. Will let the set (panhard and lower arms) go for $275 shipped

(4) OEM GM Accessories Clear 3rd Brake Light with Full Led Conversion done by member here Vegasf6. Has never been mounted. Bought new, shipped to Vegasf6 for the conversion. $275 Shipped.

(5) DJM Rear Endlinks, installed, then removed. Didn't need them as the trucks isn't lowe enough. These have thee grease fittings. Basically new, $50 shipped

I will try and get more pics up this week, it may take some time, if you are seriously interested shoot me a message and I will get you some pics quickly.

Thanks guys!

1_1.jpg

Last edited:

swest

Reaction score
Are the Spohn parts coming with the mounting hardware?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
unoigo

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to check and get back with you cant remember off my head. I believe the pan hard bar does not but the lowers do. Thx

OP
OP
unoigo

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Spohn components are sold.

Still have clear full led 3rd brake light.

Djm components.

Wheels with tires.... I'm willing to do $2000 SHIPPED. this set is basically new.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do u have any pictures of the wheels on the truck?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
unoigo

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of third brake light? is it an Escalade or regular light?

It's a Escalade 3rd brake light in clear with full LED conversion. Conversion done by member here Vegasf6, check around as he has done most here and has an excellent rep. Here are some pics, if you would like more, or specific ones, let me know. Thx

image_1.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
unoigo

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^

Still have 3rd brake light and wheels. Really need to move these. Brake light is brand new and wheels and tires only have a few hundred miles.

I can do local pickup from either Detroit area or Nashville area. With local pickup, $1500 on the wheels/ tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmdealerguy