G4 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laynlow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to purchase a set of the G4's for our 2008 Yukon. We're looking for a good place to make the purchase and was wondering if there is only one manufacture that makes them. I want the best that's out there, not looking for a cheap knock-off version.

My first Yukon and I'm looking forward to doing some mods :party36:

Thanks!

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Order them! I have to say they are my favorite mod done to my Tahoe, I love everything about them, they look amazing.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of the ebay pics of the G4's (and G3's for that matter) seem to show the lights are yellowish. Is this the case or is it a white balance issue in the picture itself? And have any of you had issues with condensation inside the lens? I have some on now that are not fully sealed and i need to replace them.

Last edited:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why I bought my G4's, my stock Denali OEM ones were letting in condensation. So I bought these and they are perfect looking. The yellow you are seeing must be a white balance issue, these are a lot better looking in person than online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brielmo