Fuel pump?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try to bang on the tank while someone cranks the motor. thatll tell you if its the pump. it usually works once or twice to get you going

OP
OP
yukondoit

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
try to bang on the tank while someone cranks the motor. thatll tell you if its the pump. it usually works once or twice to get you going

I'll give that a try tomorrow evening. In the meanwhile, I'll be in my conference from 8-5, which is going to suck because its a mandatory training and I can't leave early until its over.:emotions122:

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
What is the best/most reliable fuel pump w/sender unit ass'y to use as a replacement?

Oshkosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Advanced has the OEM Dephi and with the discounts listed isnt so bad....I love the discount feature worth watching for...Save $50 right off the top...Hope this makes it less painful.Order online pickup at local store an hour later (if in stock).

Advance Auto Parts coupons: 20% off no minimum, $10 off $30, more

Advance Auto Parts continues to offer several coupons, as listed below. They're still among the strongest discounts we've seen from this merchant. Shipping starts around $9, or spend $75 or more (after coupon) to qualify for free shipping. (Free in-store pickup is also available.) Sales tax is added where applicable. Note that motor oil is excluded. The coupons (which do not stack):
20% off sitewide no minimum via code "P20"
$10 off orders of $30 or more via code "A123"
$15 off orders of $40 or more via code "BIG15"
$20 off orders of $50 or more via code "A123"
$30 off orders of $75 or more via code "BIG30"
$50 off orders of $150 or more via code "VISA"

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Thnx for the info guys. Always good to grab a deal

Forum statistics

Threads