FS:Stereo System Alpine w505+Bluetooth+Sat Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently sold my 07 denali, and i have my entire stereo that was within it for sale.

First up is an alpine w505 double din. Plays dvds, cds, ipod, etc. I also have the bluetooth module for it and sat radio pieces. Already has the expensive 07+ gm radio harness and dash kit for it that i will include as well. Looking to sell for 650 shipped with all the pieces or 550 for just the unit with the harness, dash kit and ipod stuff. Willing to sell just teh harness if someone wants just that.
12fad1b4.jpg
b22e9bed.jpg
ae0ea814.jpg
0b007da1.jpg
Next would be 2 15" JBL w15gti MkII. Excellent subs, some of the cleanest and crisp 15's ive heard. Looking for 575 shipped. Also have a box that fits in the back with the third row taken out and will bolt into the seat rails so it doesnt move. Shipping will be a beast on that so local is preffered (im in 68123)
c838ad44.jpg
JBL BPX 2200.1. Does over 2k rms from 1-4 ohms. Beast of an amp. 550 shipped
fb3800f4.jpg
JBP PX300.4 Matches the 2200.1. Great 4 channel amp that does between 100-123 to 4 channels at 4ohm Used it to push a component set up front. 200 shipped
f551f3e2.jpg

2 Optima yellow tops. Shipping will be expensive, but willing to ship for the right price. Shoot me an offer.

I also have all the interconnects as well, high quality Knukoncepts 1/0 wire, Knu 4 channel rcas and regular rcas for the mono block.

I'm really looking to get rid of this stuff. If someone wants all of it im willing to cut a great deal for it. Im open to some trades, mainly some home theater stuff (not home thater in a box, individual amps etc)

Last edited:

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you use for components? Are those for sale? I can't seem to find a set that's compatible with the Denali. I think it has something to do with the Bose system. Well at least when I look on a certain website for components, everyone says its not compatible. Maybe its wrong b/c I've seen people use all kinds of components. Perhaps I just need to remove the Bose system altogether?

OP
OP
B

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amps and wire sold. Dont have the components still, had to leave them in teh car. Any 6.5 will work for eth speakers. If you get a new amp and speakers you can jsut bypass the bose system. My double din would be drop in for you ;)

RollTide2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you sold the 07+ gm radio harness and dash kit stuff yet? If not, are you willing to part?

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the yellow tops? What zip are you at? Just trying to get an idea on shipping?

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the W305 and wish I paid the extra for the 505 (at the time). Bump for great Alpine gear!

OP
OP
B

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have the harness and dash kit and am willing to separate them, pm me

Sold the yellow tops local

Thanks stevek, love the unit. Probably the best looking interface I've ever seen from a double din, just don't have a vehicle for it anymore

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909