FS: OEM Nav w/ rear entertainment.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boysen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nav unit it is back up for sale. I am the one who bought it. I will not work in my Yukon. I do not know if it is just not the right one or if the dealer is that stupid. Please let me know if you are intersed. I am looking at getting 500 but that comes with a New Nav disk and shipping (3 day via FedEx) or 450 as is and I will cover shipping also. Please let me know.

Boysen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
still for sale, are you sure it will work in 07 tahoe

That is what it came out of and when you first turn the car on right before it hits theft lock it has the Chevy sign come up. I know it will not program to my kon and I do not know if the dealership is not that good with tech2 or what.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boysen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's the GM part number for this? I want to research if this will do what I'm looking for, i.e, XM, Rear camera, rear entertainment, onstar xm navigation, etc.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

GM PartNumer is : 15882766.

I know it has bose, RSE, Nav, XM Radio, OnStar.

Boysen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will this be the same as a 2011 with Bose nav system?

I do not know man! But I do not think so! From what i have been reading and hearing it only works in a 2007 - 2008.

If still available, please call me 248-909-7310
John

BMWAlan, contact this guy. I was talking to him last week he has one that is brand new that might work for you!

Sorry cant be more help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandslam16