Frontend kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeSSer

Reaction score
Where are you guy's buying your frontend parts these days?

The Hoe's getting loose and talked to the original and single owner who says "frontend what?" . Anyway, I'd like to do all the rods/idler/etc.. Don't know what all parts I need are, but would be nice if I could get a list of what I need and some on-line places to buy. I live in Canada, and have bought TRW in past, but as they don't see parts in a "kit" there aren't any decent discounts to be realized. Plus, parts up here are retardly expensive.

I'd prefer Moog if possible, but Spicer/AC Delco will do as well.

Thanks.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you have some extra funds id look into the djm front swaybars. My customers really like the way those bars make these trucks handle.

OP
OP
TahoeSSer

TahoeSSer

Reaction score
if you have some extra funds id look into the djm front swaybars. My customers really like the way those bars make these trucks handle.

Thanks Tony, but that's not going to help my steering issues(drifting and play in the wheel) for the moment. When I used to own an Impala SS there were club vendors at ISSCA that used to sell front-end kits(tie-rods,draglinks,idlerarm/pitman arms, bushings etc...) and you could get them for about $250-$300 as a package.

Up hear in my neck of the woods, just a silly Moog draglink is $225.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts