Front SS Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxChevy216

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the Info I've gathered there is the duraflex typically cheaper but cracks easier and has more fitment issues.

Then there's the street scene gen 6. Which is plastic. More expensive but. Better quality with a warranty

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it looks pretty bad ass. im wondering now if mounting fogs behind the mesh would be doable, and if the light would be garbage .

BoxChevy216

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it looks pretty bad ass. im wondering now if mounting fogs behind the mesh would be doable, and if the light would be garbage .
I number of people have. There's a few threads on here I believe they were using 03+ Silverado fogs an they lined right up

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
From the Info I've gathered there is the duraflex typically cheaper but cracks easier and has more fitment issues.

Then there's the street scene gen 6. Which is plastic. More expensive but. Better quality with a warranty
You'd think the plastic would be easier to crack. I'd think it would like more brittle, especially when it's cold out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon