"freshened" up the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clay barred the whole thing + swirl remover+ wax+ back 2 black + chrome polished.......then had to go at it again after neighbor undid sum of it on me :killer: and figured while i was at it decided to respray the front grill inserts as they were looking a lil faded and grey... still havent fixed the bumper tho, and i dropped my driver side projector headlight last week so the stock ones are back in

DSC01636.jpg
DSC01638-1.jpg
DSC01637.jpg
DSC01633.jpg

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great, too bad we can't have a forcefield around our trucks. Damn neighbors, :flame:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice clean truck :)

I wish I had your rims :(

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty paint brotha :waytogo:

OP
OP
MASS-HOE'Z71

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the paint usually looks a lil deeper but it was like 7 in the mornin, i was out before that tryin to get sum pre-dawn shots but they all came out too grainy, maybe this weekend or sumthin
Yeah it' crazy how much better the paint looks nd feels afterwards, plus it makes it easier to keep clean in between washes

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have caddy emblems caps on the wheels? Can you take those off and get bowties caps?

OP
OP
MASS-HOE'Z71

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searchin every where for bowtie ones but can only find plain ones on eBay that I'm a little hesitent to buy since it's eBay and I've had a few shit experiences with it, I figured gmpartsdirect would have em but I can only find caps for 20" not a 22" (plus navigating that sit esucks)unless they would be the same size, anyone know? That could be an early birthday present to myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts