For those who want to protect their car.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to take sides, but actually that is called a tractor....... just sayin

weird... on kenworth.com it says that they are the "Truck of the Year?" I didn't see tractor of the year... :hmm:

:chicken:

ATDFeature.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey i called the Guy, told him i have dibs if it aint sold

:pimp: Sumo be gettin pimped out wit a bug deflector!! :popcorn:

:lol:

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! what a deal. I may have to drive down there and ****** up that deal :rocking: Can never have too many bug deflectors in case one breaks on ya in the middle of a road trip due to a larger than normal bug!! :deal: Who wouldn't pay $65 for a smoked piece of plastic to put on the front of your hood??? :shrug:

Could you imagine burb crossin country with a packed truck and a 5 ft bug deflector strapped to the top as a backup lmao

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could you imagine burb crossin country with a packed truck and a 5 ft bug deflector strapped to the top as a backup lmao

lmfao... that made me laugh. My wife was like "wtf u laughing at???" I said "Jacob and his bug deflector." Shoulda seen the look i just got.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hammer you never can be too prepared! You haz to have spare bug deflectors!!! I mean, what happens if someone steals one right off your rig :eek: these are highly sought after items :deal: people ask to buy mine right off my hood daily. Then they walk away crying when I turn them down :shrug:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lmfao... that made me laugh. My wife was like "wtf u laughing at???" I said "Jacob and his bug deflector." Shoulda seen the look i just got.

:lol: that look was her desire to a SICK bug deflector of her own :deal:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll admit Jacob, I did want to buy yours really bad, but it was to take it and burn it... not to install it on mine.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have the paypal info but shipping will be high due to the length of the highly desired item :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21