Fog light mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dznutts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked like a charm!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!:worship:

Attachments

• IMG-20120415-00287.jpg
    IMG-20120415-00287.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 76

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
why would you do this mod when you can just press the damn fog button? its not like they ONLY work with low beams (like most cars with OEM fogs)...u can turn them on with just parking lights...

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why would you do this mod when you can just press the damn fog button? its not like they ONLY work with low beams (like most cars with OEM fogs)...u can turn them on with just parking lights...

Actually it's EXACTLY like they work with only the lows. They go off with the brights, that's the whole point, to get them to stay on with the brights.

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this mod....works good, but now my drls are not working

I have no clue. The only thing I would suggest trying going back over your work, double check that nothing got grounded out or disconnected. I assume you checked fuses?

missta

Reaction score
I have no clue. The only thing I would suggest trying going back over your work, double check that nothing got grounded out or disconnected. I assume you checked fuses?
I did check the fuses...all good...double checked jumper wire and connection...nothings grounding. Drls worked when i 1st did the mod. Went out later in the day

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did check the fuses...all good...double checked jumper wire and connection...nothings grounding. Drls worked when i 1st did the mod. Went out later in the day

I figured you had but hadda ask.
Don't kniw what to say, coincidence maybe?
I got nothin'.

missta

Reaction score
I figured you had but hadda ask.
Don't kniw what to say, coincidence maybe?
I got nothin'.
I will check the relay in the morning....just thought about that. I did the diode drl mod days ago....maybe the relay shook loose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n