First 5,000 miles - 2015 Suburban LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimim

Reaction score
Great write up. The my link is deff clunky but the nav is light years better but that isn't saying much. Lol. I have been really trying to get a hold on all it can do. We have a Tahoe ltz and now having the food down rear row is huge for us. The reason we traded in the 2011 but I can see ur point. U can keep ur third row up all the time. So u loosing the height sucks but for us I'll take that loss of height all day to not have to lug those bad boys out anymore!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys and thanks for the referral goodinblack. Glad to be here. The GJ thread turned into a political GM bash fest, so I'm outta there-

Those guys are kinda nuts in my opinion. Every one on there is how they all want to buy American made tools....... then they crap on American made cars. Lol

Glad to see you post up here. There are a lot of great guys on this forum. Only reason I stick around here. Lol

Take care :)

GMFAMILY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice suburban and great write up! You must have taken those photos with a million dollar camera they look awesome. Its sad you get beat up over what you drive now days. I get so many nasty looks in my Escalade. I am sure everyone here has worked hard to drive what they drive. Maybe we should just sit at home and wait for uncle sam to give us a free green car.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice suburban and great write up! You must have taken those photos with a million dollar camera they look awesome. Its sad you get beat up over what you drive now days. I get so many nasty looks in my Escalade. I am sure everyone here has worked hard to drive what they drive. Maybe we should just sit at home and wait for uncle sam to give us a free green car.

Million dollar camera....hahahaha! I thought the same.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The hell with green communist cars

OP
OP
S

Skeetobite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
LOL - you guys crack me up! I took the pic of my Suburban with my iPhone. I stole the interior shots from the Chevy site because I didn't have time to detail her after the trips... so it probably WAS a million dollar camera ;-)

GMFAMILY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The hell with green communist cars

LOL, c'mon man I am turning in my Escalade you have to turn in your Yukon too. Don't feel bad, we will be saving the Earth one Stalin Hybrid at a time :bawl:
And we won't have to worry about speeding tickets anymore ! Max speed will be governed to 45 mph.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, c'mon man I am turning in my Escalade you have to turn in your Yukon too. Don't feel bad, we will be saving the Earth one Stalin Hybrid at a time :bawl:
And we won't have to worry about speeding tickets anymore ! Max speed will be governed to 45 mph.

LOL

I have 2 Suburbans and a Yukon XL lol.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts