Firepower Ignition Componets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rican4lfe

rican4lfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the input.. I guess MSD it is.. looking at the whole thing for about 475 delivered form summit.... if you guys have a better place to order for please post....My dizzy is OE GM, just change with engine rebuilt...

steamroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Vortec distributor that MSD sells is the same Chinese shit that Summit and others sell. Just like the distributor cap and rotor. Piss your money away on that MSD name all you want though.

The Accel distributor is actually a better peice but the price reflects that....and it's U.S. made

OP
OP
rican4lfe

rican4lfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to add the box, cables, cap and rotor, and the blaster.... which are the spark plugs I need ,, I keep hearign all copper, but summit offering copper core with irridium tip.. this is all for my daily just like doing stuff to it when I get some cash.... hobby...

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Autolite 605 for normal heat range. 104's for one step colder. those are plain copper cores . Gap them to about .055. iridium are platinum tipped. Amazon might be a little cheaper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo