Finished adding Roku Device to the Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
delightskinned1
Reaction score
Wouldn't turning on/off the Roku via the accessory power with each car start quickly destroy the flash memory in the Roku rendering it useless?
Havent had any problems as of yet, however we only use the Truck once or twice a week unless we are on an out of town trip for which the install was intended. And as the previous poster stated I have one on my bedroom tv as well in the usb sans wall plug and is cut on and off and runs usually over night in my sleep as well.

S_wall98

Reaction score
Had anyone else tried with a different device?
I tried with my firestick but the results weren't so great. It works on the head unit but it's black and white and wasn't a great connection. I can't get it show up at all in the back though.

I couldn't find any good cables, so I'll blame the connection/black and white deal on that (although I think there is more to it) but the lack of anything on the rear flipdown has me puzzled.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I created a terrible video on this working that I was going to delete and record again but F it, just uploaded it in case others wanted to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20