FINALLY!!!!! Pictures of my Murdered Out Tahoe!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after several weeks of modding on the new ride I finally got a chance to snap some quick shots of my new to me Tahoe! The pictures are not the best in the world and honestly do not do the truck justice, but they will do for now lol! Let me know what you think.

Mods:

• 24" Wheels Painted ALL Black
  • 305/35/24 Tires
  • 5% Tint
  • Black Mirror Covers
  • Black Door Handles
  • Black Bowties
  • Black Grille
  • Tinted Tail Lights
  • Tinted 3rd Brake Light
  • Tinted Turn Signals
  • 6000K HID's
  • Debadged
  • Removed Roof Racks
  • Black Lug Nuts

33598250013_large.jpg

33598250007_large.jpg

33598250006_large.jpg

33598250009_large.jpg

33598250003_large.jpg

33598250004_large.jpg

Thanks,
DwDrummer

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Damn DW that is a nice Tahoe, you made it quick!!!
I suggest you drop it though, its begging for it.....go Pedders!!!
Also I nice back exhaust tip wouldn't hurt.
What type of tires do you have, they look like the same ones Jk (CTS) and BlackedoutLT3 have?

Last edited:
OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn DW that is a nice Tahoe, you made it quick!!!
I suggest you drop it though, its begging for it.....go Pedders!!!
Also I nice back exhaust tip wouldn't hurt.
What type of tires do you have, they look like the same ones Jk (CTS) and BlackedoutLT3 have?

Thanks man!:Handshake: Yeah I had thought about just paint the whole exhaust so it wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb. I just wonder how much a Pedders 2/3 drop would run? How much for installation? The tires are Lexanis.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I installed the whole Pedders kit by myself, it consistedof non-autodrop front-rear coils with bumpstops ($330). Then I fabbed up some 1" sway bar end links so the sway bar in the front will be parrellel with the control arm ($25). I also added some new front sway bar bushings and mounts (25). As for the back I added shock extenders to make the ride even more smooth than it was stock IMO ($50).
So total you are looking at about $430, do the install yourself, just makesure you have an impact wrench.

Dude I suggest you ge the Volant desingend tip that does a resontaor delete from Volan for only $85, it real tight if you don't want a complete catback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16