Ferrari Wagon???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I came back to my truck and found this parked next to it. Definitely not your traditional looking Ferrari. If I ever had enough dough to pick up a Ferrari I think I'd go with a different model but it's nice to see Ferrari trying out new directions in their design philosophy. Don't get me wrong... I'd gladly take that baby out for a spin!

More info here: http://www.ferrari.com/english/gt_sport cars/currentrange/ff/pages/ff.aspx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 79

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would call that a coupe but I have not seen it before.

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ferrari folks would probably have a heart attack if they read the title to this post! Yes, technically it is a couple. But I'm definitely seeing something wagon-like in the back end. Similar to an Audi sport wagon.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its same concept porsche is using.. FAMILY car.. allows dads to say i can take the family of 4 yet still have a sports car..

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It only has 2 doors thus still a coupe :deal:

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see people are actually purchasing those. When I read about their release I had my doubts.

1Agerry

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
that's cool looking,I've never seen one.we will see they put that on TOP GEAR!

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very true. I saw the Top Gear where they raced it in the snow vs an awd Bentley Continental. The FF's awd system was definitely not designed to be used off road, lol.

Edit: Gerry, Top Gear reviewed it last season :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman