Fenders/Side Skirts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
The Z71 tahoe flares will have the same look to them, not fitting flush where the flare meets the bumpe cover, unless its a Z71 cover.

Darkie

Reaction score
I have a set just need paint because they are different colors
I thought I would use them but never did
I'd sell them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
side skirts

here is a pic of my street scene side skirts that I just installed. They went on pretty easy. I made brackets to attached them to the original mounting holes for the side steps. Wasn't really too excited about using tape and screws. They won't fall off now.

Attachments

• DSC01417.jpg
    DSC01417.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 40

RossM

Reaction score
Chevrolet offered the flare kit. I have the factory flare kit on my 07 LTZ. Fit perfect, no gaps. A lot like the xenon kit. When I bought my kit in late 07 it had to be painted to match. Came primed. I'll have to take a pic.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ross,
How were they mounted?
Lookin forward to those pics

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea ross lets see some pics. I'd love to put some fender flares on my leveled avalanche, but never did because of the alignment from the flare to the front bumper cover. Only solution is to get a z71 front bumper cover which I didn't want to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts