Fenders/Side Skirts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RossM

Reaction score
I forgot to take a pic today. I'll take pic tomorrow. They are from Chevrolet. Not sure if you can get them anymore. They fit perfect, using factory mounting holes.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I found my receipt for the flare kit. The part #19157582. Back when I bought them they were primed now that # is silver. They offer painted black, silver and blue. You can see a pic on a Tahoe on GMPartsGiant.com. They say not for the LTZ, but mine is a 07 LTZ with retractable running boards and they fit perfect. I saw them on a black LTZ back in 07 at a dealership and the parts guys told me about them. I ordered them right then. I'll get a pic of my truck.

RossM

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to see a pic on my truck shoot me an email and I'll send the two I took. Tried to load pics on site but could not get it to work.
[email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut