Felix's 2007 Avalanche LTZ 4x4 5.3L Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% debadge it

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Are you going to do the sail panels too? I am in the works of doing mine right now

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think when I get new rims I'll eventually de-badge. Yea I plan on painting the sail panels too. Don't know if I'm going to paint the actual plastics or if I'm going to get the southern comfort slick kit that overlays on top of it.

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the slick kit that is going to the painters today

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what made you go with the slick kit versus just painting the stock sail panels?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: I have a feeling I might learn a lot about modding an Av that I might be able to use in the future...

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New online somewhere or used locally?

on another forum, the guy finally got his complete ext body parts (again expensive and hard to find) so I asked him to sell me his old stuff and he did!

shipped from tx to nh to!

very nice guy

I gave mine to my paint guy tonight but because winter is around the corner i told him no rush...who knows though he may be done with them soon anyways....great guy too

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

how was the roof rack installed if the holes didnt line up? pain in the arsh?

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the escalade ext parts would def be the way to go especially since it has the EXT third brake light. I lined up the roof rack on there and drilled holes that matched my factory holes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076