Exhaust help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I have a bored and stroked 6.0 with heads cam LT Dynotechs free flow cats, and a Cherry bomb extreme right now I need a hi flow muffler with Way less resignation and that is quieter. As it is right now I couldn't sneak up on. A nascar, or someone at a rick concert!

And yes the Exhaust is run all the way out to the back right behind the passenger side rear tire Please help me.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run a magnaflow on mine, at cruising speeds you cant even hear it, until you floor it.

Mudfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bored and stroked 6.0 with heads cam LT Dynotechs free flow cats, and a Cherry bomb extreme right now I need a hi flow muffler with Way less resignation and that is quieter. As it is right now I couldn't sneak up on. A nascar, or someone at a rick concert!

And yes the Exhaust is run all the way out to the back right behind the passenger side rear tire Please help me.

How loud or quiet do you want it? Like stated above MagnaFlow or a MagnaFlow knock off would be a good option. The larger the body the quieter and less interior resonance you'll get. They also flow better than your Cherry Bomb Extreme.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa! Heck even the sport model should be quieter than what you have now and should still sound sweet when you step on it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attempt22