Exhaust Help for a Avy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there is a Avy section but hardly anyone visits here and I'm sure the exhaust is the same as a tahoe so I'm going to ask you guys what you think. I am wanting to dump my exhaust right after the exhaust so it isn't that loud. Has anyone done this with the resonator delete? Also I was looking at the Magnaflow 12289 but I notice that alot of people run the 12589. It looks like the 12289 has a bigger body but what can you exhaust guys tell me that could be the biggest difference? Just so you know I am looking for a light rumble nothing major since this is a crusier/traveling vehicle. I will be adding a CAI and a Blackbear tune in the near future. THANKS!!!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't want it too loud then do not do the resonator delete. I did it on my 08 Tahoe and although I loved it my girlfriend hated it and said it was too loud inside the vehicle while driving.

OP
OP
F

Freddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal....what did you end up doing after all? What is that big round muffler type thing towards the exhaust out on the Tahoes and Avy...is that the resonator? I hate the look of the that thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper