Esky taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these are for 2007 - 2014 suburbans or tahoes. not for our 2015 & up vehicles

I thought the same thing but i tried two different sites and it said compatible with 2015's.....I'm skeptical as well.

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I spoke to Danny Vallescura on Youtube "Danny Vallescura" about his GMC Denali with the OEM Cadillac Lights installed. Long story short, it's plug and play and everything works perfect (amber works, turns work, brakes work, everything works but........ they stick out, and not just a little, but a lot, it's very noticeable. I seems that the Cadillac Escalade bumper and the GMC/Chevy Rear bumpers are different. Also, if you purchase the OEM Cadillac lights, you don't use the black plastic piece below the light since the bumpers are different.

See the attached pic. He and I spoke for a good 20 mins tonight. Great guy, was very helpful in me troubleshooting some ideas regarding my LTZ Tahoe which will bring me to my next posting below.

View attachment 58605

View attachment 58606

View attachment 58607

If I were you, I would be ok with that <0.5" overhang in order to get bright, correctly working lights that are plug n play installs

Especially on a black truck, hard to tell from a distance

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have or can anyone get the gm part numbers for the escalade tail lights i want to order those as they are much brighter then the vland ones id rather have them stick out a tiny bit then get rear ended because someone cant see the vland ones when its sunny out

TOYSTRY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have or can anyone get the gm part numbers for the escalade tail lights i want to order those as they are much brighter then the vland ones id rather have them stick out a tiny bit then get rear ended because someone cant see the vland ones when its sunny out

Go on eBay. Couple users selling oem caddy lights for $750-$850.

OP
OP
luigasca

luigasca

Reaction score
Anyone any one have this problem this is what two pairs of the vland tail lights look like when the brake is applied when it is sunny out look how the third brake light is much brighter any ideas I really like the look of these lights but this is not safe and like I said I have two Yukons with these lights on them View attachment 58444

Wanted to share a quick video of my lights on a full sunny day. I didn't see a problem with mine compare to the picture you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wanted to share a quick video of my lights on a full sunny day. I didn't see a problem with mine compare to the picture you posted.

thanks for the video.now could you put another vehicle next to this car and see if its brake lights are visible as a comparison ?

OP
OP
luigasca

luigasca

Reaction score
thanks for the video.now could you put another vehicle next to this car and see if its brake lights are visible as a comparison ?
I'll try I had my 7 year old pushing the brake lights on this one. Lol.. But I'll try to compare it with my Chevy Malibu as soon as I can.

Reactions: toi

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to compare with another car

You can tell by this video that these 'brake' lights are pretty dim on his, too

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to compare with another car

You can tell by this video that these 'brake' lights are pretty dim on his, too
Thats right but under direct sunlight most lights are the sane. We need a comparison to a normal car.
I can tell its definately dimmer than original escalade lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot