Esky taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the taillights came out darker than i was hoping for and they seem to hold fingerprints easy even with the clearcoat on .
i forgot to connect the resistors in the package so immediately there was a blinker error on the gauge cluster so i put everything back in original.
will connect everything back in tomorrow.
1 thing though this set comes with red blinkers not yellow . not sure why.doesnt bother me but still kinda interesting.

Richystahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone who has these realized that during the day when it's sunny you can not see the brake lights when applied you can only see the third brake light I think it is the quality of the tail lights they eBay seller is issuing me a refund but I really like the escalade tail lights but I don't want to get hit in the rear because someone can't see my brakes and if you compare them to the actual escalade tail lights it's a big noticeable difference
I'm just going to disagree and leave it at that.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
car was in the shade but i think the taillights are visible even when smoked a little

Richystahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the taillights came out darker than i was hoping for and they seem to hold fingerprints easy even with the clearcoat on .
i forgot to connect the resistors in the package so immediately there was a blinker error on the gauge cluster so i put everything back in original.
will connect everything back in tomorrow.
1 thing though this set comes with red blinkers not yellow . not sure why.doesnt bother me but still kinda interesting.
Did the same thing, forgot to connect the resistors in my rush to get them on. Didnt even realize they were in the box, sort of hiddden. My blinkers are red too and dont bother me at all.

Reactions: toi

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone any one have this problem this is what two pairs of the vland tail lights look like when the brake is applied when it is sunny out look how the third brake light is much brighter any ideas I really like the look of these lights but this is not safe and like I said I have two Yukons with these lights on them image.png

OP
OP
luigasca

luigasca

Reaction score
Anyone any one have this problem this is what two pairs of the vland tail lights look like when the brake is applied when it is sunny out look how the third brake light is much brighter any ideas I really like the look of these lights but this is not safe and like I said I have two Yukons with these lights on them View attachment 58444
I noticed that on mine since day one but didn't think nothing of it. I wonder if there is anyway of making that light brighter? I've had mine for about 5 months now and haven't had no problem with them all I get is compliments lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that on mine since day one but didn't think nothing of it. I wonder if there is anyway of making that light brighter? I've had mine for about 5 months now and haven't had no problem with them all I get is compliments lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love them but I wonder if you can or are they using cheap LEDs in them but if you have a small car behind you and there not looking at the third brake light you may get hit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot