Esky Replica 24s PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Miamidolphins: they look great! That emblem looks more like a dark gray in the pic.. I got some gray vinyl bowties on mine, look pretty good! Congrats!

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like I imagined...SICK! Great job.

I wouldn't mind a set in chrome 24's for my rig.

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
14: They are 24's, I requested that the bow ties be painted a flat black from CPW Inc. (Ebay name) but they also go as calchrome.com, but the prices on that site are seriously high. (Contact them on Ebay) They are simply the plain gloss black center caps, and they paint the bow tie any color you want and stick them on with double sided tape. I think Autobond just had his done at a local shop, but you'd have to ask him about that...

The wheels look sick in black and chrome...you really can't go wrong, but IMO the 24's look best.

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would these look on a greystone Tahoe? They look really nice on yours!
Thanks man! Yea they would definitely look good on a graystone tahoe! Good luck against LSU this weekend! Should be a great game! War Eagle!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

G4 LED tails I think.. Then tinted by TYF member B.G.
Exactly! B.G. does great work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts