Esky Cross Rails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a Esky roof rack. Only using the side rails. The cross rails are for sale. Say...100.00 plus 20.00 for shipping?...OBO..
Pm me if your interested.

CTown LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started a PayPal dispute today. Since you haven't communicated with me for over a week now and I haven't received the rails. Its been two weeks now and I've been patient enough. You claimed to ship it UPS on Thursday the 14th, I requested a tracking number numerous times and on Monday 18 you gave me a number for the United States Postal Service, that was not good. You haven't responded to my emails and you left me no alternative.

If you have any info BP, that should lead me to believe they will arrive, please communicate that with me.
Thanks

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started a PayPal dispute today. Since you haven't communicated with me for over a week now and I haven't received the rails. Its been two weeks now and I've been patient enough. You claimed to ship it UPS on Thursday the 14th, I requested a tracking number numerous times and on Monday 18 you gave me a number for the United States Postal Service, that was not good. You haven't responded to my emails and you left me no alternative.

If you have any info BP, that should lead me to believe they will arrive, please communicate that with me.
Thanks

Please keep us updated on how this transaction ends.

CTown LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do.
He contacted me yesterday and told me he was gonna go to Post Office and find out what's up. We'll see I guess.

OP
OP
BP RETIRED

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep....100% my fault on this one. The rails did not have my return address so the usps held them. It was not till way later that I found out (from a usps employee) and checking the track number that showed no info on shipping.
As I look at the number it shows they are scheduled for delivery today.
Let me know

OP
OP
BP RETIRED

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivered today at 456pm.
Again sorry for the shipping delay.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: at least the issue is resolved. Appears to have been an easy mistake to make. Glad it all worked out :)

OP
OP
BP RETIRED

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: at least the issue is resolved. Appears to have been an easy mistake to make. Glad it all worked out :)

Kind of resolved....Hes got the cross bars, but not closing the dispute.

CTown LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because like I told you in the email. I wouldn't be home til last night and will inspect them as soon as I am home. If they were shipped 3 weeks ago like you claim, or the day after Christmas,, as you also claimed instead of December 31st. The claim would have never happened or been resolved. I waited two weeks after no responses from you before initiating a claim, surely you can wait a couple days til I am home. Should be home this afternoon, unless I go directly to my sons hoickey game. Either way should be resolved tomorrow.

According to my wife, they are only wrapped in bubble wrap with nothing to protect the ends. If those are damaged in any way rendering them useless, they will be returned. Hopefully they are fine so this transaction can be ended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts