Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this a few months back. Total game changer. Here’s a side-by-side for size reference in case anyone needs.

4760F6E7-A68F-409D-902D-D765DFE21BEE.jpeg

Darkhelmet18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So over a year later I'm going to attempt to resurrect this thread once again. Just picked up another 19 tahoe LS midnight edition. My second. Had one a few years back and sold it regrettably. So now that I've got a new one I've decided to jump in and do all the mods. Agree with everyone that the stock mirrors have to go, looking at the esky mirrors for sure but wondering if I should get the loaded options ones or not. I've read here that there is a way to get the puddle lights, turn signals, fold and camera working through the harnesses that you evil geniuses can throw together but I'm curious about the blind spot warning. LS midnight is pretty dumbed down it has the parking sensors in the back are those what is used for the blind spot or are they different sensors that aren't present?
Also, does it matter the year of the esky mirror? Will anything 15-20 work with the 19 tahoe? Thanks.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So over a year later I'm going to attempt to resurrect this thread once again. Just picked up another 19 tahoe LS midnight edition. My second. Had one a few years back and sold it regrettably. So now that I've got a new one I've decided to jump in and do all the mods. Agree with everyone that the stock mirrors have to go, looking at the esky mirrors for sure but wondering if I should get the loaded options ones or not. I've read here that there is a way to get the puddle lights, turn signals, fold and camera working through the harnesses that you evil geniuses can throw together but I'm curious about the blind spot warning. LS midnight is pretty dumbed down it has the parking sensors in the back are those what is used for the blind spot or are they different sensors that aren't present?
Also, does it matter the year of the esky mirror? Will anything 15-20 work with the 19 tahoe? Thanks.
Blind spot uses a sensor that is located in the extreme end of the rear bumper on both sides. No need for sensors there without associated mirrors, so I’m betting you don’t have them.

Darkhelmet18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Blind spot uses a sensor that is located in the extreme end of the rear bumper on both sides. No need for sensors there without associated mirrors, so I’m betting you don’t have them.
Alrighty. Then I'll skip the blind spot mirrors and go for the puddle lights and cameras. Most that I've seen on eBay are one or the other anyway. Any idea if 15-20 are all compatible? Thanks for the info, appreciate it!

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alrighty. Then I'll skip the blind spot mirrors and go for the puddle lights and cameras. Most that I've seen on eBay are one or the other anyway. Any idea if 15-20 are all compatible? Thanks for the info, appreciate it!
They will bolt up, cameras are not going to be functional with the stock av components. Puddle lights can always be rigged to light with interior worse case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20