Escalade rims on craigslist atlanta area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I use CL all the time,too, but always for local transactions and always meet in a very public place and never with the wife or kids. I've definitely always got my guard up cuz you never do know.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just use paypal...anytime I buy anything from an individual online I always use paypal. If they try and screw you, just open a claim and it may take some time, but you will get your money back....at least with my experiences.

Paypal will only help you if you buy it off ebay.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was under this impression also until I ordered an item off of a forum and it came damaged. I submitted a claim with paypal and they flat out told me it would not be covered because they only cover purchases made from ebay.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that's interesting. Good info to know!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just send my credit card, let them purchase items to equal what I owe them, and then have them send my card back. :shrug:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen alot like this. These are off a 5yr old vehicle. Chances are the chrome is hurting and the tires are bald. But... Ya never know! :D

I got the same rims on my 5 year old vehicle and the chrome looks like it's brand new still :Handshake:

BUT you were right on the tires... which is why I got new ones :)

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I was under this impression also until I ordered an item off of a forum and it came damaged. I submitted a claim with paypal and they flat out told me it would not be covered because they only cover purchases made from ebay.

WOW I didn't know this either... hmm... I guess CL will never be safe then!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because yours were maintained. Doubt you'd sell em for $700. :D