escalade/denali AWD lowering questions???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
No problems bro, I think you can pull 2" of drop with not many issues, just don't go over +45 offset or it may rub the sway bar. I think I saw your Tahoe on YouTube when you went from 26s to 28s, I like it. :Handshake:
If I rocked those down in Dallas they would be bent pretty quick because those tires are tiny!

OP
OP
S

sloblack00

Reaction score
No problems bro, I think you can pull 2" of drop with not many issues, just don't go over +45 offset or it may rub the sway bar. I think I saw your Tahoe on YouTube when you went from 26s to 28s, I like it. :Handshake:
If I rocked those down in Dallas they would be bent pretty quick because those tires are tiny!

thats whats up..i was thinking the same thing.
the mht i ordered i bleive was 30 offset...
yes, i had 26's on it at first. then through the 28's on it...had a few vids up of my stereo system

ya luckily in houston, the roads are pretty straight...and we definently pay the fees for keeping the road upkeep...but my z06 has 25 series tires no it as well in the back...and im pretty used to driving carefully.

thats my my daily has stock wheels and tires..i run over everything in that bad boy!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

WOW!!! Those are rubberbands.. What is your ride like with those?

suprisingly enough, not bad at all..of course not AS good as stock...but anyone that rides in it says it feels smooth as butter....i mean hey its a cadillac :)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
If you drop it right it will still ride like a Cadillac.
I say spindles and 2" rear drop coils are your best bang for the buck. You should tape measure from ground to fenderlip on all four corners and make sure the front is within .5" of the rear so it does not look weird when you 2/2 drop it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
wiht the 295 25 28 you can do the 2 inches in front fenderwell innesr on bottom you will have to massage thats all

Lookn428s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i understand your reasoning.

if i had my tahoe still, it would be getting a 2" drop in the back and calling it a day..however, with the escalade on AWD, it sits a good bit higher in the front.

i want to say its about 90% level as is...so we are going to do a 2" drop all the way around.

if i dont like it or it gives me hell, ill take it right back off.

heres how it sits before lowering it....
also have new mht wheels coming that are going to have a better offest for the lowered stance in the front.

14c5wyu.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

heres a avalanche on 28's with a 2/3 drop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5j9UBlbtbQ
Sup man? Clean caddy! Not try a take ya style but those 28s are nice! What brand are they and do u still have them? Wanna sell?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan