Entire dash assembly shakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me tighten up the dash assembly in my Yukon? The whole thing shakes up and down on rough roads, including my instrument cluster and radio.

It seems like it's actually gotten worse. I just hate to tear into something without knowing what the hell I'm looking for :)

Any help would be appreciated.

OP
OP
E

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the brace bar? And I hope you're not talking about the screws in the defroster vents....because the plastic on the dash around those screws is cracked and broken

OP
OP
E

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sunlit. Everything was tight on the bar underneath, so I am going to order the kit from LMC. I had seen that before, I just didnt realize that those 3 screws through the top were so critical.

It's a pretty piss poor design IMO. Thanks for the help!

BlkYukon95

Reaction score
I just ordered that set from LMC this morning. Has anyone used that before? Does it work pretty well, and how was install?

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL OMFG WTF BBQ!! Mine does the same thing ... it was fine when I got it but living 2 miles off paved road for 6 years have taken it's toll on it. I didn't even think they made something like that, was guessing I was gonna have to pull it and replace it at some point ...

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what kit? mine does this and it pisses me off!

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

nvm im an idiot:hands: