Engine hot A/C turned off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some help figuring this out. I went through one of those pressure wash car washes last night and a little while later the A/C tured off and I got a message on te dash saying engine hot A/C turned off. The temperature gauge showed 160, the lowest it could be and I had been driving it for about 20 minutes so I know this was wrong. Even after sitting all night I just went out and started it and it immediately gave me this error message. My guess is that this sensor went bad or got unplugged. Anyone know where it might be or what else it could be? I popped the hood and looked around and I didn't see anything unplugged. And just for the record I think this is the first time I have been through one of these car washes, I normally wash it by hand.

Flexia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had this happen to my Acadia. It turned out just to be a blown fuse for the secondary fan. Check your fuses

08tahoels

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any luck with this dont mean to bring up a old thread im fealing with this with my 08 tahoe for 3 months even the draler didnt have a idea new iat, new ect, new thermostat.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645