Electric mirrors not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arsin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a similar problem where only certain directions work on the switch for the pass. side mirror. Any ideas. Sorry didn't mean to hi jack your thread, wasn't sure if it'd be kosher to start a new one regarding the same problem. Forgive me I'm a noob :)

sethsperlik

Reaction score
I have a similar problem where only certain directions work on the switch for the pass. side mirror. Any ideas. Sorry didn't mean to hi jack your thread, wasn't sure if it'd be kosher to start a new one regarding the same problem. Forgive me I'm a noob :)

I had this same issue. What happens is the little conductive stickers that your pushing on when you push down the directional buttons fall off and it no longer conducts electricity. I got a new switch and popped it in and it works great now. If you pop the old switch out and open it up (it's held together with clips like everything else in these cars. lol) you can see where the little gold stuff isn't on the board anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts