Sway bars?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Good investment but doesn't change ride

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We use them on lifted trucks, ambulances, buses, etc.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
I liked them, and am considering putting McGaughys or Eibach's on my Yukon (we sell both brands). Want to see how it handles with the lowering kit before pulling the trigger.

Jenna i tried looking on your web site. how much are the Eibach sway bars?

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had them on for about a month now. I found it to be a big improvement over stock. If you wanna save a few bucks, just get the rear. It's 75% larger than stock whereas the front is only 25% larger. I think the whole package together is great for the money though. I noticed the difference immediately as it firms up the sloppiness in the ride. And ya, I got them off ebay...cheaper than anywhere else.
BTW, Hotchkiss makes them to but they are about $200 more. Only difference is they supply the rear end links and they are beefier. I didn't see the need myself.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We use them on lifted trucks, ambulances, buses, etc.
We?
Jenna i tried looking on your web site. how much are the Eibach sway bars?
x2
I have had them on for about a month now. I found it to be a big improvement over stock. If you wanna save a few bucks, just get the rear. It's 75% larger than stock whereas the front is only 25% larger. I think the whole package together is great for the money though. I noticed the difference immediately as it firms up the sloppiness in the ride. And ya, I got them off ebay...cheaper than anywhere else.
BTW, Hotchkiss makes them to but they are about $200 more. Only difference is they supply the rear end links and they are beefier. I didn't see the need myself.

Alright yeah will be getting front and back yeah hotchkiss seems overpriced to me and I know belltech better

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's dope I'm guessing that's why you have air ride?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's dope I'm guessing that's why you have air ride?

I work for an air ride company not on a farm. Correction, formerly had air ride.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660