Edge Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my Edge tune in, I tried doing the tune thursday night but the file structure had changed. With the long weekend Edge told me to wait until Tuesday noon for the update to roll in and be able to tune the truck.

Small freakout however, after the tuner had finished reading everything the first time i plugged it in, I tried turning the truck on again and it wouldnt start. I tried a couple times and it was like the computer thought it was on but it really wasnt. I gave it 20 minutes and everything was fine, no codes or errors.

I'll have to wait until tuesday to see the results of the tune. I'm ordering the CAI soon and exhaust some time in october, probably as a birthday present to myself.

OP
OP
T

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune is in, the truck definitely feels more lively. However, my temperature gauge is off. its showing 34 degrees instead of 80 something. I tried switching to Celsius and it dropped to 1 degree.

OP
OP
T

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Intake is in!
3874eadd8835173592a3a33a0c46de7e.jpg

msj724

Reaction score
My Temp was off when I used my Flashpaq, however once I turned the vehicle off from driving and got back in it later on it was back to normal.

OP
OP
T

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you are right, it fixed itself with time. I actually realized that anytime the battery is disconnected or the ecu reset the temp is off for a bit of time and then quickly fixes itself. Also, on the CAI, be advised, it's LOUD!

smokingfords

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Edge told me they don't have any tunes available yet, I'm thinking about sending it back and getting a superchip

OP
OP
T

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's weird, it's on their site and I have it. I just had to upload my data and then they created a new tune for the truck

smokingfords

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Edge sent a tune that didn't work, they said it was to new and would have to contact GMC, sounds like bs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84