Dual Projectors & SMD Halos (Concept still)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old Thread but its mine. lol.

Just realized i have never updated this w/ output pictures. Still need some adjusting as im not honestly all that impressed. But then again i have not drove w/ stock lights since i put these in.

Will say 3 white led's on the halos went out since the install.

If anyone still interested i will try to get output pics. Question is how would you like them? Pointing at wall or ??? never have done light output shots.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Old Thread but its mine. lol.

Just realized i have never updated this w/ output pictures. Still need some adjusting as im not honestly all that impressed. But then again i have not drove w/ stock lights since i put these in.

Will say 3 white led's on the halos went out since the install.

If anyone still interested i will try to get output pics. Question is how would you like them? Pointing at wall or ??? never have done light output shots.

YES because I wanna do this hahaha

Who's slacking now haha
-Garry (01HDtahoeNJN)

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES because I wanna do this hahaha

Who's slacking now haha
-Garry (01HDtahoeNJN)

HA HA HA...

Completely forgot about this thread. ha ha..

Guess i have no room to talk huh.. ha ha Or Do I? ha ha..

I will say this.

After having the projectors for about a year or so, having all 4 really is not worth the price difference. Having 2 will be sufficient. I had a harness go bad which left me with one projector on the pass. side hooked up and I really did not notice too much of a difference in light output with having only 3 projectors on total or 1 projector on the pass. side. Yes, there is a diff, but not that much. It was the inner light, so in turn it kind of just took the light directly infront of the tahoe less bright. (but in projector world, its not like driving w/o lights, it still is much much much better than the stock lights. )

But will definitely get some pictures up of the output. They are still not aimed the best, but good enough for me till i can set it up properly.

and this long thread and i never posted a pic of them at all!!! and you guys did not hound me.

(just to update a little, having just 2 would be sufficient, but having quad projectors is awesome looking at night. Most people do not know what is coming at them or when standing right next to it) lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally added a picture of the lights installed in first post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10