Dual Projectors & SMD Halos (Concept still)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the blacked out headlights on your rig for sure, but you are right about needing some blacked out parking lights for the front now!! Looks killer man, very impressed!!
By the way, if you have a simple on/off toggle switch laying around and want to be able to turn both the blues and white LED's on at the same time, give me a call and I'll tell you how to do that!! Very simple to do!

i have that one 2 prong one. Going to order those other ones once i find out the measurements.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/i..._Illumination.html?tl=g44c153s315&id=qs8mGZSV

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Blue on
picture.php

White on
picture.php

hot damn your trucks dirty thank god the pollen isnt here in nj yet....

But those friggin lights are...SO SICK MAN!!! looks great love to see one of us get it done there are some in the group that are slacking
<------------------------

anyways i may have to hit this guy up depending on how much he'll want for it to be done..
Once again looks great Mike...Hoes got some steez flowing..

better get her cleaned up Because im looking to nominate someone for April! :hands:

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

:drool:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536872

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hot damn your trucks dirty thank god the pollen isnt here in nj yet....

But those friggin lights are...SO SICK MAN!!! looks great love to see one of us get it done there are some in the group that are slacking
<------------------------

anyways i may have to hit this guy up depending on how much he'll want for it to be done..
Once again looks great Mike...Hoes got some steez flowing..

better get her cleaned up Because im looking to nominate someone for April! :hands:

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

:drool:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536872

Yeah its freaken filthy. I couldnt stand it anymore and washed it today even though its about to rain for the next week, starting tomorrow, but man i couldnt drive it anymore. So its clean right now, till i wake up. lol,

yeah, i said i was going to do it, just took time and trying to find a place that didnt charge an arm and leg to do it. And then for the halos and etc.. waiting and all that took a while. But i think it was worth it. Especially w/ over cast and driving around w/ the led DRL, and the white halos and fogs, looks killer. All matches pretty close. Ordered some black housing led bumper lights, should be here by this weekend, so that will help w/ the stock parklights standing out so much.

Next note, pm'ed you back.

and.... HA HA... i'll be sure to clean it up and get you some good pics of it, i would love to get a shot of it at dusk, just enough light to see the whole tahoe, but yet less enough for the halos to stand out. Ive got the setting, just not the camera.

That link --- those are pretty cool. Im thinking of getting one of those controllers for mine, it would only be white/blue, but then could strobe, flash, etc. for Shi? and grins. I really like the green also.

For those of you awaiting night shots, Well, if it ever stops raining here, i will. I have aimed them up some more and i can see better now, but think i may need to aim a little better. But havent forgot.

Just need a nice day.

Last edited:

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Pics....needed.....screw the weather, point it at a wall, and click away.....

:D

BTW, I'm lucky if my truck is that clean for more than a few days a year. That ain't dirty, you just need a different perspective.

Those halos look awesome, Mike. I'm not really into the whole halo thing, but that looks pretty mean with the quads.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics....needed.....screw the weather, point it at a wall, and click away.....

:D

BTW, I'm lucky if my truck is that clean for more than a few days a year. That ain't dirty, you just need a different perspective.

Those halos look awesome, Mike. I'm not really into the whole halo thing, but that looks pretty mean with the quads.

Ive seen some of your pics, i have nothing on you. lol. I dont know how you guys do it up there. I guess you just get used to it though. Trust me ive thought about just finding a wall and shooting away, but i dont have a good enough camera for night shots. Going to try though soon.

and thanks, i really wasnt sure about the halos, but now i love them, looks really cool at dusk or early a.m.

Did he paint the cut off shields black!?

Nope, said the mini's really didnt need to be b/c they are pretty sharp cutoff already, which they are. They have a really cool blue line.

-------------NEW PICTURES-----
Here are some of a clean truck, overcast sky, w/ halos on, both blue/white

from a distance
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Used camera from work, but the settings were all screwed up. and for some reason they are getting uploading them from album. ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and black led corners should be here tomorrow.

but got my other Gift i bought myself yesterday, so might be busy this weekend for pics and install of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia