Dream Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up my fellow TYF members. Just want to start a new thread on what would be your dream ride that you would tow on a trailer using your suv? It can be anything you want. I know for some of us, its our Yuk,Hoes, or Escalades we drive now. Heres mine.

52 Chevy Fleetline, 2 door. Black with everything stock, except with a 350 and turbo 400 tranny. Full Hydraulic suspension, two pumps and four batteries(old school lowrider guy here). Sitting on a set of 100 spoke 13x7 inch dayton wire wheels with a wide whitewall tire.Changed over from 6 volt to 12 volt. Mild sound system, nothing major. stock interior.:party33:

It would be good to know what everyone's dream ride would be or if you already own it what it is. List one please because we all have more than one. Anything you want. Car, truck, motorcycle, boat, scooter, golf cart, whatever.:).

slowstang305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my dream car. This is exactly what I want to purchase when I start making very good money. Same color same rims etc.
blkford1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesterry

Latest posts