Double din and speaker upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

O5Denali

Reaction score
Too much money to drop down on an old car. Think I'm just going to replace the failing front set of speakers with 2 ohm and live with the factory deck. Going with a pioneer, front speakers and pac harnesses (without the steering one) was going to be close to $500 CAD. No bueno esp. since I'll be selling it soon

chevy529

Reaction score
Too much money to drop down on an old car. Think I'm just going to replace the failing front set of speakers with 2 ohm and live with the factory deck. Going with a pioneer, front speakers and pac harnesses (without the steering one) was going to be close to $500 CAD. No bueno esp. since I'll be selling it soon

With some decent speakers replacing the stock ones I'm sure you will be happy. And not out a swack of money on, as you say, a vehicle you aren't keeping. Stock ones, in my mind are worth about ... $1.50. lol But were\are good enough for the "average" listener.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217