Door panel vinyl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey fellow members!

I have searched forever but cannot find anything on this. Is anyone having a problem with discoloration on the top vinyl portion of the door panel?

If so what is the fix if any? What do you use to clean it? Nothing I use seem to work and goes back within a couple hours. Thinking about getting it wrapped in leather.yukon door.jpg

roosh725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am too, also there's this sticky substance that won't go away. I've cleaned it and protected it with many different products yet it still feels sticky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a really good product out there called "Z Cleaner" that a lot of boaters use on vinyl when there is sticky stuff that won't come off. I'd use that then use vinyl conditioner after you get the sticky stuff off. Although I'd dilute it First i think it would be harsh for auto vinyl.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
OMG, I can't believe it y'all trucks are almost new. My 05 YD is not even faded and its 12yrs old. GM's quality is going to shit from what I see.

OP
OP
Robb92914

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OMG, I can't believe it y'all trucks are almost new. My 05 YD is not even faded and its 12yrs old. GM's quality is going to shit from what I see.

I agree...doesn't really make sense a less than 2 year old car is having this problem.

OP
OP
Robb92914

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There's a really good product out there called "Z Cleaner" that a lot of boaters use on vinyl when there is sticky stuff that won't come off. I'd use that then use vinyl conditioner after you get the sticky stuff off. Although I'd dilute it First i think it would be harsh for auto vinyl.

I will give that a shot. If it doesn't work i'll consider getting it wrapped in leather. Thanks!

roosh725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that part can be popped off separately from the door panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Robb92914

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's not unfortunately and the dealer basically said I was sol. Surprised there aren't more members with this problem or more responses. No offense to anyone but this forum is kind of weak for 2015+ owners lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini