Disable AFM - Quickly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is this range device?
Does anyone have a link (meanwhile, I will be searching too)?

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, is the OBD port on these any smarter than earlier ones? Or can we still only plug one thing in at a time, due to the way the system addresses it?

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, is the OBD port on these any smarter than earlier ones? Or can we still only plug one thing in at a time, due to the way the system addresses it?
Take a look and you'll see that the OBD port is a single receptacle - was that your question?

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Seeing that I stumbled on this thread I had a question instead of starting another thread. After sitting for a few minutes either in park or just at idle with brake on I hear a tick tick tick tick. Give it a little gas and it goes away just to come back a few more minutes again. Is this the afm kicking off some cylinders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing that I stumbled on this thread I had a question instead of starting another thread. After sitting for a few minutes either in park or just at idle with brake on I hear a tick tick tick tick. Give it a little gas and it goes away just to come back a few more minutes again. Is this the afm kicking off some cylinders?

AFM doesn't work at idle.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lifter tap