Denali on some new shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
imo nali's look way better than the lade's. just smoother looking

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update

Did a few things to the truck over the past week. I installed the new Z71 bumpstops up front (untrimmed) and seem to be working well. It feels much nicer up front now.

And today I pulled my front door panels and did the suede inserts on the lower part of the doors. I had already done the tops along time ago and decided to do the lowers also.

On the lowers I just rough cut a piece. Layed it out and traced my shape with white chalk. Cut my pattern and then applied glue and tucked it. Wasn't too bad. And my door lights have been smoked.

Here's a few pictures

598c2a7b.jpg
8564b53b.jpg
8450b92f.jpg
10d55907.jpg

And my next interior project is gonna be making fiberglassed speaker pods for new speakers. Here's a preview.

0316f22d.jpg
3cf91cbe.jpg

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work!

I wish I had some free time to do the 100s of mods I want to do to my vehicles.

05whitenali

Reaction score
The truck is looking great man. What did you use to paint the armrest handles black on your door panels?

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is looking great man. What did you use to paint the armrest handles black on your door panels?

I used some black rattle can spray paint that's made for vinyl. If you use just regular spray paint it will smear off on your arm when it's hot. And just make sure it's prepped well and clean. I wash the pieces like 4 times because if you use Armoral products you gotta make sure you get that off completely cuz it's oil based and you get fish eye in the paint if there's the slightest oil left on the pieces.

1Agerry

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
she's look's sick man.i will be happy with just the wheels,awesome truck!

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a bunch of parts today from the UPS guy. First thing I slapped on the truck would be a new Spectre cold air-intake. Installation was super easy and wow this intake is awesome and sounds sooo good. Makes the truck sound mean when I step on it.

And while I had everything apart I cleaned my throttle body (which was suprisingly very clean) and cleaned the MAF sensor also.

889ee476.jpg
8c05ee97.jpg
f6756153.jpg

05whitenali

Reaction score
The intake looks good. It is very similar to the kit I have on my truck. They are great and much cheaper then K&N or any of those.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Have you made any progress on fiber glassing the speaker pods?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet