Demolded Suburban...Now needing 2009+ LTZ moldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently demolded my wifes 2007 Suburban LTZ due to the fact that the moldings were coming off. It was to the point and the rear door molding caught the front lip of the door and almost did some damage. I took them off last night and did a quick buff on where they were, but I still can clearly see where the moldings were. I am going to spend some more time with it and see what I can do, but I am not sure if I am going to be able to keep it demolded due to my OCD.

I am wondering what are the part numbers for the LTZ moldings for her Suburban? Her Suburban is Graystone Metallic and I would love to get them already painted. I know this used to be a very popular modification, but I am not sure where to even begin looking now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part numbers listed below that I used on mine. Most of the time they come primed and ready for paint unless you can find a good used set.

LTZ side molding
---15950343 L FRT
---15950342 R FRT
---15950533 L REAR
---15950534 R REAR

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that part number for the updated only? Most of the places on Ebay are a generic picture and I wanted to make sure I didn't need to call and verify that it had the chrome. This is insane...so far thru ebay it is like $700 for the moldings

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that part number for the updated only? Most of the places on Ebay are a generic picture and I wanted to make sure I didn't need to call and verify that it had the chrome. This is insane...so far thru ebay it is like $700 for the moldings
Yeah they are pricey to say the least. The part numbers I gave you are for the 09+ LTZ moldings (which will include the chrome strip) which is what you want because they are not as bulky and look nicer than the 07/08 moldings.

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are pricey to say the least. The part numbers I gave you are for the 09+ LTZ moldings (which will include the chrome strip) which is what you want because they are not as bulky and look nicer than the 07/08 moldings.
Completely agree...the newer moldings look so much better. Buddy of mines dad works at a body shop and said they have a full set off a CC. Now I just have to measure and see if they will work. Are you near your Burban Jacob?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completely agree...the newer moldings look so much better. Buddy of mines dad works at a body shop and said they have a full set off a CC. Now I just have to measure and see if they will work. Are you near your Burban Jacob?
No, my burb is at home with the wifey but I can do some measuring for you as soon as I get home tonight if you'd like.

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, my burb is at home with the wifey but I can do some measuring for you as soon as I get home tonight if you'd like.
Haha same thing with me. Wife is at work with her Suburban. Hopefully I can get some measurements tonight myself and the set they have at the shop will work out.

What does a used set painted to match run?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the going rate for used ones are. If it was me, though, and a brand new set NOT PAINTED run 600-700 then I'd be happy with a used set in good condition that is already painted in the 300-350 range. If you have to still have them painted cuz they are the wrong color or something then I'd think 250ish. :shrug: That's just me, though. I wasn't able to track down any used ones when I was looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10