Delivered to dealer - and missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TriciaPug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe your Yukon is with our engine. We've been waiting for an engine for our Yukon XL since December 28th. Got a call Friday that it finally arrived but I haven't seen it so I'm still wondering if its a hologram
Here's hoping they find your Yukon and my engine :happy107:

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The world's a real shitshow these days, who knows where it went. Probably got jacked off the delivery truck and some homeless guy is sleeping in it

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People have been stealing the Ram TRX right off the storage lots at the factory in Detroit.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a vehicle but I have had many deliveries reported delivered lately and they didn't come here.
Each required investigations to follow the scan or delivery gps records and filing claims.
It seems possible that truck driver's credentials may not be scrutinized very well in a labor shortage.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real pirates still exist in certain areas of the world.

Porch pirates exist all over the world.

I guess Rail Car pirates are a thing, too?

Arrrrrr … Avast ye lubbers - two Yukons and two Tahoes spotted … and all four are Duramaxes! Prepare to board!

Aggie76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was a young Army 2LT and ordered a '78 Pontiac base Grand Prix while stationed at Ft Hood, TX. As typical for an Armor officer we spent a great deal of time in the field and I wasn't able to get to the dealer for a couple of weeks after the car was due in. Stopped by several times over the next month and the salesman said the car was still enroute each time. Finally visited with the sales manager and learned that the car was missing and never arrived and they had no idea what happened to it. Offered a full-loaded LJ model that had been the owner's demo with about 2,500 miles on it at a discount to what I was going to pay for my base model. Took the deal and enjoyed the car for a couple years before selling it before I deployed to Germany in '81.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmdealerguy