Debaging a '03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tyhatts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone

been considering this little Mod since I bought the truck. Its a 2003 black Tahoe.... should I be concerned about the paint behind the decals ?

Anyone ran into this issue on older models ?

OP
OP
T

tyhatts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone

been considering this little Mod since I bought the truck. Its a 2003 black Tahoe.... should I be concerned about the paint behind the decals ?

Anyone ran into this issue on older models ?

I never asked HOW it was done. BUT I guess in a round about way... my question was answered ?

Im concerned about discoloring between the paint BEHIND the badges, and the rest of the truck

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In 2006, i debadged a 2001 redfire metallic tahoe that lived most of its life outside (not garaged), and there was no discoloring behind the badges.

Also just debadged my 2003 yukon and it has no discoloring either.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tyhatts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In 2006, i debadged a redfire metallic tahoe that lived most of its life outside (not garaged), and there was no discoloring behind the badges.

Perfect, Thanks !

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never asked HOW it was done. BUT I guess in a round about way... my question was answered ?

Im concerned about discoloring between the paint BEHIND the badges, and the rest of the truck

Oh... Sorry. :) My mistake.
I have never heard of any discoloring.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
In 2006, i debadged a 2001 redfire metallic tahoe that lived most of its life outside (not garaged), and there was no discoloring behind the badges.

Hey scott did you have the moldings behind rear tires? if so I'll buy em from ya
Thanks

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also looking for those mouldings. Let me know if you hear anything. Thanks.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Thay are very hard to find,because they only put them on the late 2000-2001 yukons. You are able to still get them from the dealer,but I will not scare you with the cost. They are insane for what the cost is un-painted.

dorisk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've never heard of discoloring so you should not need to worry!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909