Dealer and fluids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my truck in January and I have no idea if any of the fluids have ever been changed. Talking about transmission, steering, etc... The used car lot I bought it from didn't really take care of me so I doubt they did anything to it.

So, I am curious if I go to a Chevrolet dealer and go to the service garage and say could you flush and replace all my fluids? Will they look at me like I'm on crack or will they say sure, it'll be xx dollars and xx hours to do it.

Thanks.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I am curious if I go to a Chevrolet dealer and go to the service garage and say could you flush and replace all my fluids? Will they look at me like I'm on crack or will they say sure, it'll be xx dollars and xx hours to do it.

If you say all your fluids they'll probably look at you funny.
If you say all your truck's fluids they'll be happy to do it and charge you.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealers and shops do that fluid flushes and changes all the time. they usually push the services on you even if you dont need it done. you can also fo most of them yourself if youd like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts