dads shops build, lifted esky, w7s, suede

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my dad starting practically running a friend of his shop a few months back and this is on the of projects they just finished. before shit gets talked they didnt do anything exterior wise to this truck. just interior. this dudes got a one off set of lexani 24s on the way for it and hopefully im smoking the headlights, some exhaust, and making the seats fully recline later on this week. the lambo doors are not for anyone i know but this kids got way too much money for his on good so i guess he can do it. opinions are welcomed!

P1012049.jpg
P1012053.jpg
P1012051.jpg
P1012046.jpg
P1012045.jpg
P1012047.jpg
P1012036.jpg

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I hate the majority of that truck but the headliner is exactly how I want to do mine. Getting the plastic panels dyed black and doing the rest of the interior black alcantara is gonna be a ***** tho. Nice work on everything, just not my cup of tea :cheers:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
its cool to see that its lifted. somethings i would do different, but there is worse out there.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
if you got rid of the lambos i would love to have that!

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yessir def things i would do different but guess whose gettin suede headlinear asap.

also you cant see but the seats, door panels, and console all have black suede inserts. the cadillac sticking is also black. all he was lacking was some black floor mats and that truck would have a pretty nice 2 tone interior.

im hoping to do the headliner and suck on my truck black, also do the carpet and the seats and go from there.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I never understood the craze with suede headliners. I have always hated them. The interior is clean as hell though. Nice job, just not done to my personal tastes. Then again, a lot of that truck isn't done to my taste.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I like it for the interior, it's definitely something different. I hope who ever owns it is tall though because lambo doors and a lift don't make sense to me :imo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420