Cup holder lid replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chalupa Batman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Evening all,

New owner here that just picked up a '15 Yukon XL Denali. One of the minor items we found after the purchase was what appears to be a broken center console cup holder lid. For whatever reason it won't latch down and stays in the up position. I'm assuming one of the plastic pieces inside is broken, just wanted to see what was involved in order to repair. Am I stuck just replacing the entire assembly?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Matt

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Ebay, looks like it is part of the top plate. I would look at the other lid and see how it latches to see if you can determine the cup holder lid is broken. FYI I have never closed mine in the year and a half I have owned it.

Last edited:

MTVP

Reaction score
I believe the unit is a one piece replacement part. I'm on my third one from the dealer. Each time the dealership has replaced the module as there seems to be no or little adjustment, it either fits or works. The last replacement part fixed the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts