Crystal Eyes Projector housings for OBS Sale or Trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Alright so I have a set of the "Crystal Eyes" by IMPC housing. They are in good condition. I have used them for about 2 months now. The Lowbeams are H3 bulbs and the high is standard 9005. I currently am running HID's in the lows. If you have a HID set up already and do not want to worry about buying lights I will sell the bulbs as well to make it easier.

I am looking to trade these housing's for a set of clear euro reflector style housings.

You will want to reseal them though. I noticed a small amount of condensation when I washed. If you do not have time to reseal I might be able to work it out for you if you are wanting to trade.

Ideally I would like to just swap with someone running HID's and with standard euro style clear housings and I will give you mine. Just housing and bulbs straight across.

Here is a photo of them mounted up. I also have the PIAA 55w bulbs that came with them when I purchased them.

Questions etc feel free to PM me. I will ship anywhere. I am located in Seattle currently.

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/IMPCWCCE12.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn