cree reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
Which set did you buy? I know you said 7 watt, but there are multiple sets to choose from.

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the 880l is just a marketing lure. The smd leds don't look like they push the light output anywhere besides in the housing
Looks good though, definitely be getting some soon.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread encouraged me to buy LED's throughout. Waiting on a reply from an ebay seller to see where their lights are made for my reverses

Reaction score
Do you have any fancy bulbs for the break lights and tails themselves or do you just have them for the reverse?
I have some tinted tails and I know absolutely nothing about lighting/electrical stuff. I'm a bit worried about my light output so I'm just wondering if the other lights in the housing can be switched out with LEDs as well or if its just the reverse lights. Also, were those just plug and play or did you have to do strange things to the harness/wiring to get them functional?
(My apologies for the possibly stupid questions. I just wanna make ma truck look purdy! >.<)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900